Welcome to Charity!
Akshay Kumar Seebaluck
Akshay Kumar Seebaluck studied Fine Arts at Karnataka Chitrakala Parisath, Bangalore and completed his Bachelor of Fine Arts from Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwavidyalaya,Khairagarh University India and was graduated with a Master degree in Painting in same university. He has been awarded a Gold Medalist for B.F.A at the I.K.S.V.V University. Akshay has been working in continuous guidance of his father, artist, Chayetan Seebaluck at the Raphael Art Galerie, Mauritius.
Akshay’s philosophy “Nature is the only master who helps to create a real piece of art, without nature the ideal art wouldn’t have existed.” It is in India at the Khairagarh University that he has found the true sense of painting, where he was surrounded by nature with a really artistic environment where his passion for painting arose. He has been working with watercolour, gouache, acrylic, ink, charcoal and mix media. Currently exploring the diverse abstraction in art, his artworks are based on his journey in the art field, in which he is continuously implementing new ideas and experimenting new media to it. There are different series which he has done concentrating on different medium like, colors, waste materials and light projection.
Akshay is in permanent exhibitions at the Galerie Raphael, Pointe aux Cannoniers, Mauritius.
Some of his other exhibitions are as follows:
- Watercolour Group Exhibition at the I.K.S.V.V. University Khairagarh, India
- Duo Exhibition in Mauritius at the Alliance de Français, Belle Village, Mauritius
- Group exhibition at International Kala Mela 2017, New Delhi ,IGNCA, India
- “Crash” : 9/11 and its aftermath, installation art commemorating 9/11curated by Johny M L, at I.K.S.V.V Khairagarh,India
- Curated Khairagarh Ink Festival in collaboration with Inktober at I.K.S.V.V.
- Artwork Exhibited at the Kochi Biennale 2018-2019
- Artwork Exhibited at Mauritius International Art Fair 2019